Nord Drive Systems and EMT Get Things Moving
NORD Gear products embody an innovative combination between compact mechanics and intelligent electronics. We market and produce a complete product line of mechanical and electrical drive components including quality gear reducers, electric motors, AC Vector drives, servo controllers and distributed drive technology.
Consider these innovative motor features as proof of NORD Gear’s ability to think beyond the ordinary:
• Improved sealing integrity
• Quiet operation
• High output torque capabilities
• Extended lubrication life
• Longer gear and bearing life
HIGH-STRENGTH GEAR CASES
NORD gear housings are made for maximum torque delivery, with:
• Thick housing wall cross-sections
• Torsionally stiff
• Holds shaft centers Interior housing walls are sealed, for long service life
STAINLESS STEEL PAINT
The standard NORD protective finish is not really a paint, but rather a resin with 316 stainless steel.
• 40% greater impact resistance
• Tough industrial primer
• Resistant to most solutions and cleaning solvents
• USDA approved for food processing (incidental contact)
HIGH QUALITY GEARING
• Essential to low noise, low maintenance and high durability.
• Designed and manufactured up to AGMA Class 13 standards
• 8620 case-hardened steel
• High-speed gears are ground; low-speed gears are skive hobbed
• Improved sealing integrity
• Longer seal life
• Cleaner lubricating oil
• Super finished shaft
• Grease lip barrier
• Cleaner gearbox oil
• Extended lubrication life,
• Longer-lasting seals, gears, and bearings
The Largest Selection of New Motors in the Tri-State
Electric Motor Technologies has established relationships with top manufacturers who share our commitment to supplying quality products at competitive prices. Be assured that we only represent motor brands that have proven track records for satisfying our customers’ needs and standing behind their products.
Our Buying Power Means Better Pricing
Due to EMT’s ever-increasing volume of new motor sales, our customers are enjoying the lower, preferred pricing we can achieve with our suppliers. No one else in our area offers as many manufacturers’ products at such competitive prices. And remember: every new motor sale is backed by EMT’s outstanding service.
Looking for a Replacement Motor?
Allow Electric Motor Technologies’ highly trained, knowledgeable, and experienced staff to quote on all of your new and replacement motor needs. We carry over $100,000 of new motor inventory. If we do not have what you are looking for on our shelf, we can locate it quickly and expedite delivery.
Delivery Is Included
The price we quote you for a new motor will always include delivery. Most of the time our motors actually come with free delivery. On those rare occasions when they don’t, we make sure to include it in the quote. Unlike other motor shops, we will never surprise you with a hidden freight charge or last-minute delivery fee.
Need Assistance Changing Out the Motor?
Let our 24/7 field service team replace your motor and properly laser align the new installation. It’s the surest way to ensure that your production is back up and running in the quickest amount of time.
EMT Distributes These New Motors and Drives
EMT Is Also a Supplier/Repair CenterFor These Top Brands
• ABB Motors & Drives
• AC Tech Drives
• A.O. Smith Motors
• BEI Encoders
• Benshaw Soft Starts and Drives
• Bodine Electric
• Century Electric
• Controlled Technologies
• Electra Gear
• Emerson Electric
• Emerson Power Transmission
• GE Motors and Drives
• Grove Gear
• Gusher Pumps
• Helwig Carbon Products
• Louis Allis
• Nord Gear
• Reuland Electric
• Sew Eurodrive
• Teco-Westinghouse Motors
• Toshiba Motors and Drives
• Weg Motors and Drives
• Yaskawa Motors and Drives