Our Fast & Simple Motor Repair Process
We appreciate the impact that a streamlined motor repair process can have on your business when time is of the essence. Here is how EMT manages the repair experience so that your motor gets inspected, repaired and returned for service as quickly as possible.
- Alert us to your problem by calling us directly, or by using the Contact Us form here
- One of our expert customer service technicians will call you ASAP to assess your situation and schedule a same day pickup by one of our service vehicles.
- EMT motor techs will inspect your motor at no charge, following our thorough 26-Point Inspection protocol.
- Within two days of our receiving your motor, EMT will send you a formal inspection report, as well as a firm quote for the repair. We guarantee the price quoted will be the price you will pay, with no hidden or unanticipated costs.
- Our quote will also provide you with our estimation of the amount of time required to complete your repair. With your formal approval of the quote, we will begin work immediately on your repair.
- Once the repair is complete, we will contact you to schedule a delivery or pick-up.